Discussion & Course of Actions with Alex of Turku

Is it possible for you to find out through Veronica or any one else about the situation of Shoei brother's wife Sophie and their kids? Perhaps visit their mother and give her our condolences?
Alex Kuutti
I can try and ask around from people, some who might have some knowledge about her, do u wish me to give this information to u as well
As in if u wish to relate your own condolences to her, or will I do it in your behalf?
And as time has passed already on this issue, should we remind her of it?
Do you know any ways of helping those who're in need
In Syria, like helping children to get food and so on?
Ahmed
Yes
Whatever you think is better
She feels lonely and saddened, think of us two bros replacing the emptiness of the sons that left her nest. Let her share her sorrow with us & we will do our best to help ins ala
I am working on several projects to help people help themselves in need and enrich their self
For helping children in Syria, Iraq, Bangladesh, Indonesia I'm cooperating with EU, Japan, Hong Kong & Bangladeshi partners to develop sailing autonomous cargo boats to deliver food, aid & other essentials to sustain small businesses

Ma sha Allah
You mean mother of Sulaiman and Muhammad
Or whom, I'm quite confused right now
And really, saying to you as it is I have quite enough on my plate as it is
Ahmed
Yes mother of sulaiman and mo
Then no need
do whatever you can
Let me know how they- the wifes and kids- are doing

As soon as I get to know something about them, in sha Allah
Sent one message already to a brother who might have some clue about them, hasn't answered though
And thank you for your understanding

Popular posts from this blog

Super large Master planned development proposals

Mass Producing Ultralight Helicopters in Micro Factories

Saddam's Lavish life style