Response to How are you? by Alex Kuutti

Me: How are you sir?

Alex:  12:12PM
As salaam alaikum brother!

May Allaah bless you, aamiin. That last time we spoke or actually, wrote I went bit outside of my reason to speak.

Gives me happiness to speak with brothers, sometimes I just loose my patience. Being humble and altruistic isn't easy, especially if one is not practicing deen as it should be practiced.

And Allah grants to whomever He wills, whatever He wills.

And actually, you are sir in comparison to me!

Even though we might have hade our differences and some disagreements, I care for you brother! And I wish the best for you, may Allah grant light into your heart and clarity to your mind, may He guide us all towards Him! So that we might be of those who are grateful. Aamiin!

Me: Aamiin


Alex:  How are you?

Me: Sad and content. How are you sir?

Alex;  What has made you sad? Well I'm alright at sometimes, sometimes I'm not. The basic human condition, I think.

Me: I don't know.

Alex:  Though when I prayed, I used to feel much better. But then there came some arguments and it kind of, or really did cloud my mind.

Me: Same here

Alex:  Those arguments are tests, it's bad to enter them if one has no true knowledge!

Me: Hmm, so true
Alex:  And if it's about personal issues, then there is a third party who always wishes to cause friction, anger, sadness and havoc. Unnecessary such. But we are human and we sometimes forget, we might stumble, but as long as we are here. As long as we have time in this life, we have choices on how to deal with the situation.

Never too late for asking for forgiveness! Never lose hope in the mercy of Allah!
He didn't create us perfect, even if some tend to think so. We all have our faults, it is He who keeps them as a secret, it is He Who pardons them.

Popular posts from this blog

Super large Master planned development proposals

Mass Producing Ultralight Helicopters in Micro Factories

Saddam's Lavish life style