Ahmed Muntasir Sami’s Childhood

Tested by Allah through one calamity to another.


My mother said that I was born in Central Military Hospital based in Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh.


I was slow and in despair as I saw my parents fight often.


I asked my younger brother Mursalat to steal money from Mom's bag to buy বরৌ 


My mom and dad fought too much. They pulled my hand two of them in two different sides my hands felt like they are going to come off. They did this to get control over me and make me stay with either one of them.


My Ruchi Apu hit me too hard and she scared me by acting like a ghost to teach me letters.


I was living in paternal auntie Maya‘s house. From there I went to Agrani school.


My father is said to have returned from Singapore and he shifted our residence from Bank town, Savar to Jahangir Nagar University professors housing from where I went to Jahangir Nagar school. Once I was returning from school on the way home with Fida son of professor Forhad and I fell into a pond while I didn’t know how to swim Fida stayed un moved while I was trying to survive so I tried grabbing পদদা flower and stem and Allah Suhana hu wata àla saved my life.


I remember that I was given a homework but I didn’t know how to complete so the teacher beat me then humiliated me in front of the whole class and for that I complained to my father. Upon hearing the complaint my father shifted me from Jahangir Nagar School to an Islamic Madrasah in Nobinagor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foundations for worlds tallest building is laid

Saddam's Lavish life style

Sheikh Maan al-Sanea